- CURRENT PRICE $39.99
- OUR PRICE $00.00
- YOU SAVE 100.00%
- ITEMS SOLD FREE
Like any other machine, computers require maintenance at regular intervals to ensure smooth operation. Relying on built-in facilities alone, though possible, is a daunting task that requires intricate knowledge as well as constant efforts to keep up to speed with technical developments. Don’t let background tasks take time away from you! Let Ashampoo WinOptimizer 2014 handle system complexity while you focus on what computers were made for – to get your work done!
Ashampoo WinOptimizer 2014 is designed to be as simple and intuitive as possible. All the modules have the same layout, so as soon as you’ve learned how to use one module, you’ll feel at home in all of them. All the information you need is also displayed in the main dialog of each module or rather function.
Use Ashampoo WinOptimizer 2014 to
- make your PC faster and more responsive,
- protect your privacy and safeguard or remove sensitive data,
- clean and declutter your system,
- fix and repair common Windows errors and improve system stability,
- achieve and maintain peak performance
New Features in Ashampoo WinOptimizer 2014
- User Interface Enhancements
- Redesigned overview and statistics pages for maximum ease of use and clarity
- User-definable favorites
- File Wiper: Wipe free disk space to prevent data recovery
- Drive Cleaner: Faster execution and improved detection rate
- Internet Cleaner: Faster execution
Enhanced Windows 8 Support
- Revised task scheduler
- Windows 8 tailored tweaks
Ashampoo WinOptimizer 2014 – System requirements
- Operating System: Windows® XP, Windows Vista®, Windows® 7 and Windows® 8.
- Computer: Any computer that runs one of the above operating systems at a reasonable speed.
- Main Memory (RAM): The size of the main storage is insignificant for the employment of the program. We refer to the recommendations of the operating system in use from Microsoft.
- Hard Drive Space: 90 MB for the program files plus some additional space for backup files.
- Other: Full administrative rights are required to use the program.
All functions at a glance
In Modules you have (similar to the Overview) access to all functions of the Ashampoo WinOptimizer 2014. Below the modules will be described shortly. For more information just click on the link to the appropriate topic.
- One-Click-Optimization: Ashampoo WinOptimizer 2014 optimizes your complete Windows® with only one click. If you use the default options, the functions Drive Cleaner, Registry Optimizer and Internet Cleaner are executed automatically.
- Drive Cleaner: Optimizes your hard disk drives and gets rid of generally redundant files.
- Cleanup your registry with Registry Optimizer: Cleans up unnecessary entries in the Windows® registry. See also the chapter The Windows® Registry
- Cleanup your Internet files with Internet Cleaner: Cleans up the temporary files and “data trail” left when surfing the Internet.
- Defrag 3: This is the ultimate option for a simple and efficient defragmentation of your hard drives.
- Service Manager: Is a service unnecessary, necessary or absolutely essential? Benefit from user and developer experiences!
- Control the system startup with the StartUp Tuner: Disable annoying and malicious programs that waste your system resources.
- Faster, smoother and snappier internet surfing with Internet Tuner: Ashampoo WinOptimizer 2014 Optimizes your Internet connection for faster, more efficient performance.
- Process Manager: The Process Manager is an essential tool for dealing with badly-behaved programs.
- Uninstall Manager: Uninstall Manager helps you to manage installed applications on your computer and to easily uninstall applications.
- Tweaking: A control center for adjustment of your Windows® system settings.
- Context Menu Manager: The new Context Menu Manager enables you to view and manage the contents of right-click context menus in Windows, giving you full control.
- Icon Saver: Saves and restores the arrangement of your desktop icons. Even if the resolution was changed or new drivers were installed, you can still recover the former layout of the icons.
- System Information: Shows detailed information on hardware and software. This information is helpful for error checks and support features.
- DiskSpace Explorer: Analyzes and displays how the space on your hard disk is used. The information can be sorted dynamically and displayed in graphs.
- System Benchmark: The System Benchmark module tests the processor (integer and floating point) and memory performance of your system and compares the result with the performance of reference systems.
- HDD Inspector: analyzes the S.M.A.R.T. values of your hard disk drives and thus allows a statement about the “health” and possible problems of the hard disk drives in your system.
- Font Manager: Allows you to review and delete installed system fonts.
- File Wiper: Delete files forever with File Wiper. It permanently removes files and folders so that they cannot be restored.
- File Encrypter & Decrypter: Fast and safe security for your important files with the highly-efficient blowfish-algorithm.
- File Splitter & Joiner: Enables you to split large files into smaller parts. Later you may join or respectively reassemble the smaller parts back into the original file.
With its help you can easily undo all important changes in the system settings or in the registry. The tool itself realizes whether a backup is appropriate and creates one with a short description and the creation date.
The Ashampoo WinOptimizer 2014 can perform tasks automatically. If you want to defragment your hard drive or run the One Click Optimizer, you can do this very comfortably by setting tasks.
Here you find many configuration options with which you can individually configure the behavior, appearance and security settings of Ashampoo WinOptimizer 2014.